Logisuite Corp. is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
How we collect personal information
Logisuite Corp. collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
• Directly from you, such as when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an application form
• From third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives
• From publicly available sources of information
• From the organizations identified below under "When we disclose your personal information"
• From our own records of how you use your Logisuite Corp. Services
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
• Identify you
• Provide the services you require
• Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts
• Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
• Research and develop our services
• Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market to you other services which we consider may be of interest to you.
We will provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe to any future promotional or marketing material (such as promotional email offers) and educational
material via an opt-out mechanism. You may also notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional material by advising the
Logisuite Corp. Privacy Officer.
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above (under 'How we use your personal information') we may disclose your personal information to organizations
outside Logisuite Corp.
Where appropriate, these disclosures are subject to privacy and confidentiality protections. The organizations to which we usually disclose
• Outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you, including billing and debt-recovery functions
• Your representatives (eg. your authorized representatives or legal advisers)
• Credit reporting and fraud checking agencies
• Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
• Government and regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required or authorized by law
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
Logisuite Corp. takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and
up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That's why we recommend you:
• Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
• Keep us up to date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address or contact details
Security of your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely. Credit card information is among the most important data
we collect. For obvious reasons, please do not send credit card information through unsecured email.
Software System Purchase or Lease
Logisuite Corp. will refund online software purchases in accordance with the following:
• No free demonstration of the software was available at the time of your purchase (products which offer free demonstration versions are not
• You contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of your purchase
• You can provide us with identifiable information from your order (including, but not limited to: order number and last 4 digits of credit card
number used for purchase)
• Refunds are made only to the credit card which was used for the purchase
• You destroy all copies of the software upon refund
We apologize, but we cannot provide refunds for:
• Any product purchased with source code for any reason whatsoever
• Products that have been lease
• Any product for which an online demo or free trial is available
• Inability to operate the software in your computing environment
• Inability to apply the license policy in your computing environment
• Software purchased for the wrong platform
• Any item 30 days after the purchase date from any reason
Due to the nature of the services being sold, we unfortunately cannot provide refunds for services. Logisuite Corp. will work with you to resolve any problem or dispute.
8725 NW 18th Terrace Suite 409
Miami, FL 33172
Phone: 1 (800) 318-1834
Fax: 1 (305) 357-5660
You may also fill our contact request form and we will contact you as soon as posible.
Become a fan of Logisuite on Facebook: