Allows you to manage the flow of accounting information
from the operational modules into the accounting section.
It works as a “Holding Area”, where all the operational transactions are held,
reviewed and adjusted, if necessary, before moving into Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P) and General Ledger (G/L) or transfer to
QuickBooks/Peachtree/MAS90 or any other popular accounting packages. ABM also includes the consolidation of customer's invoices into one single transaction, Airline
Sales Reports, Brokerage Commission and Agent Commission/Profit Share.
• Transfer of all billing/cost from operational transactions
• Agent Commissions
• Brokerage Commissions
• Airline Sales Report
• Combined/Statement Billing
• Sales Rep Commissions
• Flexible & Customizable Document/Report Formats
• Labels, Invoicing, Reports and Forms could be email/fax directly
• QuickBooks/Peachtree/MAS90 or any other popular accounting packages
• Transfer to Logisuite LSAccounting System (A/R, A/P & GL)
• And more...
Become a fan of Logisuite on Facebook: